11 Amazing Spring Bullet Journal Theme Ideas To Try This Season
It's Spring time which means its time to brighten up your diary and pages with these stunning spring bullet journal ideas!
- Spring Cover Page - Add Spring time quote on your Bu-Jo cover page to start your journaling with a spring time feeling. You can use a yellow, green or pastel color theme.
- Yellow Monthly Cover Page - We think the perfect color for Springtime is Yellow. Research shows yellow can brighten up our mood and create a feeling of fun.
- Bee Theme For Bujo - We love this idea for Springtime Bullet Journal and you can have so much fun with it. You can use elements such honey comb, honey pot, flowers and off course bees.
- Foliage Spread - While nothing screams Spring like flowers, if you are not a floral person you can still get into the spring mood with some bold greens and foliage.
- Flower Weekly Spread - The most obvious Spring layout would be a floral spread. You can create a fun floral border, or use floral washi tapes, you can also create monthly spreads with wreath or bouquet designs with a splash of fun and color.
- Blossom Weekly Layout - Simple blossoms can also make your spread super pretty and elegant.
You can also check out our sustainable floral themed journal with papers made with flower and seed papers that can be planted.
- Spring time treasure hunt - You can collect little springtime wildflowers on your adventures which you can use to dry out and stick in your journals on special pages.
You can also check out our eco-friendly classic journals with beautiful fabric gusseted pockets to collect these little goodies
- Bullet Journal For Gardening - Spring is a great time to get your inner gardener going and you can create a garden bujo spread to help you plan out your schedule and activities.
- Spring/ Summer Travel Journal - This is of course the best time to travel. Create a special planner for those summer vacations coming up or spring break. You can also create a Travel Journal for the trips you will undertake.
- Spring Cleaning Checklist – Give your house a mini do over and get it feeling fresh and clean. Create a spring cleaning layout to get you organized and get going. You can also, create a fun spring bucket list
- Easter Bujo Spread - You can create fun and colorful Easter Themed spreads, along with a party and menu planner for Easter!
Share some of your Spring Ideas with us!