Ultimate guide to Bu Jo Doodles
Doodling in a bullet journal can help you express your creativity however you like.
What is a doodle?
A doodle is a simple drawing that usually doesn’t take very long to create.
Think about all those little drawings you probably did on your school work back at school. Well, now you have free reign to be as creative as you like.
We love doodles as it is a super easy way to personalize your bullet journal and you can find doodle journal ideas on any topic imaginable.
Also, there are plenty of doodle prompts online to help anyone create art… yes, even if you aren’t creative.
You can also check out our Sustainable Doodle Journals here for design inspiration and multiple layouts to make your doodling easy
As an added bonus to your bujo looking fabulous, doodling is a stress reliever! So it helps you relax and even aids concentration, all while making your bullet journal pretty.
Before you begin... Grab those supplies!
- Dual tip pens
- Colored pencil
- Fine Tip Drawing pens
11 Easy doodle ideas:
- Floral Doodles: Some of the most easy but amazing notebook doodles are flower doodles and floral drawings
You can check out our sutainable floral themed journal with papers made with flower and step by step guides
- Animal Doodles: Choose from an easy fox doodle to a super cute sloth doodle
- Travel Doodles: Draw a fun travel doodle in your planner or decorate your travel journal for your next adventure
- Lifestyle Doodles - These doodles are perfect for a doodle a day challenge weekly spreads as they can fit into your daily or easily. They also make great bullet journal icons too.
- Food Doodles – Fun food drawings are great for meal planning, in a habit tracker spread or just for maybe a my life in doodles series whether they are fruits, veggies and other junk food
- Season doodles - Make your bullet journal reflect the seasons outside with fun seasonal doodles. You could also use them as great doodle journal prompts.
- Holiday Doodles - They are a great way to get into the holiday celebrations and make you bujo look festive
- Weather doodles: These make great doodle notes. Simply add a fun weather drawings to your daily page or planner and it’s easy to look back and see what the weather was like that day.
- Whimsical Doodles: Create a bit of magic in your bujo with unicorn doodles, crystals and more.
- Book Theme Doodles - Keeping track of books you read or trying to draw pictures from your favorite books is a great doodle challenge.
- Banner Doodles – Draw some headers and banners to add some artistic vibes to your bujo.